30 August, 2014

My journey to the biggest Apple store in Europe (Sol, Madrid)

Today, I visited Apple store in Sol, Madrid which is the biggest Apple store in Europe.

 I was really thrilled to visit here.

 Because in South Korea, there is no official Apple store to visit. Only I could find is the Korean stores which granted permission to sell the Apple products.

 That's why today's journey here is big event to me. Also I am one of the craziest fans of Apple brand. Ok, then let's see what it looks like!  


Let's see what I could discover inside of this huge Apple store here.


The look of Apple store from far away. Can you recognise the guy who wears Chrome logo printed T-shirts? In front of Apple store? No way..You couldn't do this to me and to Apple.. :)


Almost there! Let's go close! 


Beautiful and majestic Apple store that I've seen in my life. Can't wait to go inside! 


This place is huge. Really huge..... Many things to discover today! Most excited!  


Recently Apple launched the 'Student Sale' promotion. Here today, I could find the various products discounted their price not only laptops but also accessories.


Today is August 30th, 2014 and soon these products will be changed to iPhone6s and updated iPads. I will definitely come back later to see iPhone 6 here. Keep wait for my posting about iPhone6 in the near future! 


This is the place of Genius Bar. just one big large table in centre of the store on the first floor. 


Going to second floor to explore more!


Here is the second floor inside! 
Here you can buy accessories and cases for your lovely Apple products.


Accessories and cases are divided in two places. 


Grand Apple store isn't it?



Lacie's 2TB external Lightning storage is telling me to buy him. No non ono...don't do this to me....no money left for you...


This is the one that I desperately wanted to buy. The ultimate Parallels 10. It will help me to get rid of my Windows laptops.



More pictures of 2nd floor. 


Damn, I wish I could live in here.


What is this product? I have no clue.


Apple TV. I need it. But maybe later. After 9.9.2014 event.


Smart ball^^ I saw it on the Youtube!! Good to see you.


I also need that printer. Do I? I don't know but I just feel like I need it because it is on the Apple store. 


Oh there's also laptops displayed on the second floor! 


Gorgeous place isn't it?


Loof on the centre or the building. What!!? How? It's second floor and this building is 5 story building! 
Amazing building! 


He's the one who helped me guiding iPhone 5 battery exchange program today. Already booked a lot... I got no chance to make an appointment today...BAD APPLE!!!


Let's get back to 1st floor.


Before we get back to the 1st floor, let us see what accessories in the 2nd floor.
Here I found Magic Charger which you could charge your Apple Magic mouse remotely. Awesome!


Aha...additional keypad for Apple wireless keyboard users. Almost same design as Apple keyboard.


The Magic Bar? What is this?May be the charger for the Apple keyboard I think.


The only stairs that can bring me to the 1st floor here.


Ancient iPods haha.


I really like the simple designs of iPods. 


Oh! Did you just recognised that Apple put the Beats product alongside of iPods together? Welcome to join the Apple family.


Love the colour of Beats Solo 2.
Nice products.


Real ancient product of Apple in 2014. iPod Classic! I used to have one but I cannot remember where it is now. Where are you old boy?


This is killing product. Booms up the bass sound a lot with bumping my ears.


Good. Colourful iPhone 5Cs. I have white one bought last year.


Looks so delicious. Haha. 

Today, it was really happy day for me to visit the grand Apple store in Sol Madrid.
I will once again visit here after upcoming 9.9.2014 Apple event. 

Thanks for reading and having a trip with me to Apple store in Madrid today.

Stay hungry, stay foolish. 
- Steve Jobs-

Peace! Y'all!
 30.08.2014 Youkyo Jang

No comments:

Post a Comment